We are looking to add a Community Coordinator to our growing team! This is a full-time position at our studio in Bluffdale, UT.
Made by Mary has a very engaged online social presence, and we are looking for a candidate passionate about social media to dive and be the MBM voice to all customers who write in our social platforms including: IG, FB, and other platforms as they may arise. We are looking for someone who is deeply aware + invested in community relationships with a background in stellar customer service.
- Lead responding to all incoming messages + DMs on our Social Media platforms
- Be the bridge between Customer Support and Marketing — flagging customer requests & complaints to the Marketing Manager & Customer Support Manager
- Manage our Facebook VIP Group; including approve new members + overseeing strategy
- Author daily posts on VIP page
- Write bi-weekly blog posts
- Coordinate & help fulfill MBM giveaways
- Able to juggle & wear many hats + assist with other marketing functions as needed
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing or Customer Support role
- Demonstrate a passion social media
- Be a self-starter and have a solid understanding of the different social media platforms
- Exhibit excellent communication skills & awareness
- Passion for building relationships & community
- Experience working with a start-up or other relevant work
- Full-time role, on site in our Bluffdale, UT studio
- Must be available to check DMs in the evenings + weekends
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your resume to email@example.com, along with a cover letter.