Mini Oval Locket Necklace
It’s the little things that matter most.
The Mini Oval Locket Necklace is a pretty and petite keepsake that holds the biggest pieces of your heart. Carry your favorite people, places, or little momentos close and leave your hands and heart open for the memories yet to be made. From the grandest gestures to the tiniest treasures, keep your most magical memories on lock.
How to Add Photos to Your Locket:
- After opening the locket, use a pair of tweezers or a small pin to remove the clear plastic insert from one side of the locket. (The plastic is firm, so it should pop out easily.)
- Select your photo. If needed, you can utilize a digital photo program like iphoto or photoshop (even Microsoft Word works well) to resize a photo to fit into the locket. Please note, the size of the photo will be approximately 8 mm wide and 11 mm tall once it is trimmed, so the photo you select needs to be sized accordingly!
- Use photo paper, not regular copy paper, to print your selected picture.
- Place the insert over the photograph of your choice to trace an outline.
- Carefully cut out the photo and place it inside the locket, then replace the plastic insert on top of the photo.
- Use the tweezers or pin to make sure the 4 small tabs on the plastic insert are securely inside the locket. This is an important step to ensure your photo stays in place!
- Repeat these steps to add a photo to the other side of your locket.
Colors: Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
Chain: 16"-18" or 20"-22"
Locket Size: 14MM X 17MM
Image Size: 8MM X 11MM
Measuring for Length
To determine your desired length, choose where you want the disc to sit on your chest. Take a string and wrap it around your neck—holding it at the desired length. Then, take the string and measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
Our favorite place for a disc necklace to lay are just below the collar bone, halfway down the neckline, and below the neckline.
Our variety of disc sizes are perfect for customizing and pairing together! We love 1/2 discs for initials, and 3/4 discs for long words, phrases and dates.
Dainty chokers paired with a disc necklace is just one of our favorite ways to layer!
- Script Font Available in 2.5mm
- Arial Font Available in 2.5mm
- Typewriter Font Available in 2.5mm
- Special Characters Available in 2.5mm
Jewelry Sizing Chart
|16"||Falls at the base of the neck for a comfortable but tighter fit.|
|18"||Most popular size. Sits slightly below collar bone for a perfect fit|
|20"||Great size for layering necklaces. Sits half way down the neckline.|
|22"+||Sits below most necklines.|
|Women's Size||Bracelet Length|
|Children's Size||Bracelet Length|
|6mo - 12mos||4.5"|
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||RING SIZE|